Saturday, July 30, 2005

The REAL Flip-Floppers

Ethics? What ethics??

John Bolton
I was never interviewed by the Inspector General.
Ooops. Gee. I guess I was interviewd by the Inspector General.

Bill Frist
Stem Cell research is against the "culture of life."
Ooops. Gee. I guess I may not be re-elected unless I support Stem Cell research!

John Roberts
I was never a member of the Federalist Society.
Ooops. Gee. I guess I was a member...and part of the Steering Committee!

Scott McClellan
Even though an investigation is in progress, the Libby and Rove allegations are ridiculous.
Ooops. Gee. I guess I can no longer comment on those allegations.

Karl Rove
I was never a source of classified information to the media.
Ooops. Gee. I guess I was a source of classified information to the media.

George W. Bush
I will fire anyone in my administration who leaked.
Ooops. Gee. I guess I won't fire anyone who leaked--I'll only fire them if they broke the letter of the law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home